Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 4...

The next day was Monday and this was the day the Hubs scheduled his work meeting. So we decided to spent the hours he was gone at the pool!
The pool doesn't allow unpotty-trained kids in it so Mormor to the rescue, she brought a little kiddie pool for Cookie to play in while the big girls swam.
Bella learned to swim on her own this summer, and to my amazement, Brynn figured it out THIS DAY! She can't swim very far because she swims above water and tires quick but she is officially floating and can go about 6 feet or so, crazy, she's 3!!
That evening we headed to the Irvine Spectrum, a near by outdoor shopping area.
The girls had a blast. Rode the merry-go-round, ran through a fountain, and rode the giant ferris wheel. Afterwards we had a yummy dinner at Rudy's Diner and then some Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate for dessert. :)











Cookie enjoyed making silly faces with Poppi while we rode the ferris wheel.

Pictures don't do it justice but its high. I don't mind heights but it definitely made my stomach turn a bit.
I may have shared some of my dessert. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved