Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween Part 1...

I know, I know, still behind.

And now begins my slew of Halloween posts. :)

This sweet, little Rapunzel was very excited to have her first school Halloween party!


I had the honor and pleasure of being Bella's party mom! So fun to be on the other side of things. So weird to think I have a daughter now almost the age I taught! Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures, too busy keeping things running. :)
Friday before Halloween we had our small group over, so we had the kiddos dress up. Hey trying to get our $ worth out of these costumes. :)
Rapunzels watching for visitors.
Almost the whole crew, missing Alex and Brooke.
My sweet Rapunzels and adorable butterfly! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved