Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bella Bday Pics!

And now all the fun pics from Bella's actual Bday!
Her update is in the post below.
The day started off with me being able to go with Bella to school! Since I had family in town, I had people to watch the littles while I hung out with my big girl!
Could she be any cuter?!


I had my mom come in as the mystery reader that day too. Here is Bella watching while everyone was guessing who it might be.

The minute she realized....
:)
After school Bella wanted to go to Potbelly's for lunch. Here she is waiting for her daddy to arrive.
She loves her daddy.

She insisted on wearing her bday hat all day. A Potbelly employee noticed it and, on her own, brought Bella over a little sundae and had the live musician lead the restaurant in singing happy bday to her.


She loved it! :)
That night we let the girls open their gifts from Mormor and Poppi Domier.
This is hilarious.
Bella was super excited to open hers. When she opened it she saw she got a new carseat from them....
Ha! She went from yea to wait, a carseat?!
Once I pointed out the girly design and big girl features, then she was excited again. :)
(I have to apologize for the remaining pics, but every time I edit them something happens to them and they won't load. So these are not edited, so red eyes and all! :) )
Next we let them open the other gift from them, a trampoline, a much more exciting gift!

And that night we sung happy birthday and had some cupcakes. Yes, I gave up on cake making, plus we had had 2 in the last week or so! :)

Love you baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved