Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Guess where we're going!?

Well I had great plans for a couple of posts to schedule but alas due to our obsession of taking photographs, in one years time, we have managed to completely fill our Mac computer space! It won't allow me to upload any photos right now, so that is my reason for lack of photos/posting recently. Soon the hubs will do some opening of space for me so I can get back to my blogging self!

Just wanted to jump on today and let you know our latest excitement! The hubs and I are going away, just the two of us, for the first time in 9 years! Due to the impending approach of our 10 year anniversary (June 10th) we decided it was high time we got away, especially before Little Bean makes her arrival, cause who knows when we'll get another chance. So I'm taking my huge, 7 months pregnant, self to the warm beaches of Miami. We were considering a cruise from there but most have a 22 week pregnancy cut off, shucks! So the hubs, through work, got an amazing deal at a resort that is usually $300-$400 a night, so we plan to chill there for 6 whole days!

What? What about the kiddos you ask? No worries, Grandpa and Grandma Domier are in town to manage them, so they'll be in good hands! I had no problem leaving them for the first time, until last night. I suddenly had a bit of a panic attack about it, but I'm sure as soon as I see the beach my worries will quickly fade. : )

My anal self has typed, oh, 6 pages of lovely notes for the grandparents, so I'm sure they'll know just what to do. : )

Be sure to check my twitter feed to see what we're up to while we're away! Don't forget about me while we're gone. I hope to be back to regular blogging habits once we return!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations...Sounds wonderful!

HeatherOz said...

Have a really great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved