Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Perfect Evening....

The other night our family had a PERFECT evening. The weather was just divine, sunny and high 70s. The hubs has been working so hard to finish our basement any free moment he has, so he promised the girls some playtime after naps the other day. We got the sprinkler, put it under the trampoline, and they (well I should say Bella- but more on that another day) had a grand old time bouncing around in the water. It brought me such joy to just sit and watch the girls find such pleasure in being silly with their daddy. I sat and snapped pictures the entire time. I wish I could share all 50+ of them but let me share my favorites of the girls and their real life prince charming. : )






3 comments:

jules said...

I know I say this every time I visit...your girls are beautiful.

Daddy time rocks! Love it!

Kelly said...

What special time with Daddy!! Love the pics :)

HeatherOz said...

I'd say PERFECT! So much fun!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved