Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wordy Wednesday....

Sorry not wordless today! I have these videos I'm just dying to share. We started Bella in soccer, which the Hubs was so excited about, being a player himself. As with any new sport you start your little one in, it was absolutely precious to see how they do. She takes the class with her buddy Anderson. Here are some clips from their first class. Bella is in a navy blue shirt and white shorts and pigtails!

Here Bella gets a ball and does some kicking with her buddy Anderson.
Bella and Anderson are a little too sweet to charge and steal the ball. : )
She hasn't quite mastered the whole "no hands" thing!
One of the funniest things to watch is the kids trying to run backwards. : )
Bella is quite the fast runner, we're so proud of her and Anderson!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing Anderson and Bella interact with each other. They truly love each other and look out for one another!!!!! It is fun to see a boy and girl relationship like that.

Unknown said...

So sweet! How much fun! My husband can not wait to sign Molly up for soccer!

Kelly said...

All those videos are so cute! I love the one of them running backwards :)

I haven't had a chance to read blogs the last few days, so I'm just now seeing your new look!!! Love it!! Looks amazing.

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved