Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Happy Turkey Day!

I had all my posts scheduled before we left for our trip of just some of the things in my life that I am thankful for. Obviously there are countless things we are thankful for, too many to list, and for that, again, I am thankful.

Just wanted to take a break from crashing waves, 80 degree weather, turkey filled bellies, watching UP with family, bonfires at the beach, Black Friday shopping prep, and so much more to jump on real quick and wish you all a very Happy Happy Turkey Day! Can't wait to share about our wonderful trip!



Have I mentioned how impossible it is to get Bella to smile AND look at the camera on demand?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much fun! I love the beach :) Thanks for the sweet, encouraging comments on speech therapy. They made me feel so much better! Have a great rest of your trip!

Kelly said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. The pictures are so cute. Bella is soo funny! :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved