Thursday, November 12, 2009

Need another baby fix?


Who wants to see more babies!? So I told you Tuesday that three friends of ours had babies all with in a week. And I showed you a preview of Katherine Grace. Allow me to introduce Abigail Agnes, oh and proud momma and papa too! If you have the time I'd love for you to check out my wonderful husband's blog and photography site. I know I am a little bias but he's really good at what he does. He has a real professional, paying gig today for a woman releasing a CD. I'd love it if you would say a prayer for him today and go to his blog (and his website too!) and leave him a note of encouragement. : ) He's going to hate that I did this, but he'll secretly love it! *hehehe* K on to baby Abby!





P.S. Baby Benjamin is getting his photo shoot this weekend. : )


6 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love her headband! Good for your hubby!

Kelly said...

Babies are just so precious! Love these pictures.

jules said...

Oh my goodness those are precious. I love headbands on little ones.

Lee-Ann said...

Aww so adorable!

HeatherOz said...

I DID NOT need a baby fix! Thanx! hee hee just kiddin'
I LOVE babies. She is just precious!

Lisa said...

Nice work again...by vince & barclay :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved