Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It has been a long time since I aired out my dirty laundry! Its going to feel so good to get these off my chest. Wanna air out your own laundry? Or feel better by reading about others' dirty laundry, well be sure to head over to MckMama's blog, link your own post, and read what others have written. As for me, here a good couples weeks worth of things I DID NOT dare do....

I NEVER go around wearing hole filled socks. So when Brynn insists I go in a bouncer with her, a bouncer that insists on shoe removal, I DON'T have to strategically get in and out so not to show my lovely socks to the world.

I NEVER lick my fingers in order to straighten out some of Brynn's unruly hairs.

I did NOT drop Brynn off at the church nursery with no diaper bag because we were completely out of diapers at home and I was hoping they would just use some of their spare diapers.

I do laundry every day, NOT every two weeks. So I would NEVER have to put a slightly used pair of socks on Bella until I got to laundry day last week.

Speaking of waiting until a certain day, I try to hit the grocery store every other week as well. Due to that fact there are times when I have to get a little creative. So the other night when we were low on groceries I was NOT boiling the remains of three different types of pasta.

And last but certainly not least, I did NOT go through my girls' Halloween candy and pick out all of the my favorites! : )

Now its your turn!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I am right there with you! I do that with wipes, I always run out of wipes!

Kelly said...

Haha, I so would *never* do any of those things! :) Just go check out my Not Me post! :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved