Monday, July 27, 2009

NOT Not Me Monday...




  Instead of reading my fabulous, way entertaining, post will you do me a favor?  Take the few minutes you would have been using to read my post and send a prayer up for Stellan.  If you do not know Stellan I suggest you get to know him.  If you go to his MckMama's site there's a tab right under the header where you can get caught up on his story.  Stellan is struggling with SVT (a very rapid heartbeat) again and it is not looking good.  I have just about had a panic attack over the situation and the things happening over the last 24 hours and I don't even know this family.  You can not help but fall in love with them and their sweet baby Stellan.  Please pray for Stellan's healing or even just a way for the doctor's to get things under control. I will be tweeting updates from MckMama when I can. Just look on my left side bar. Latest is, he's heading for Boston!

Prayers for Stellan





No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved