Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back to School 2013- Bella

Oh my.
Blakely I am so sorry.  You life is being documented terribly.  Without our nice camera all of our pictures are being taken by my phone.  I wasn't too sad about it, but now that milestones like the 2 month mark and first days of school have passed or the chance for fall pics coming up, I'm really sad my only memories of them are fuzzy phone pics. :(  I really want a nice camera again.

However, we probably FINALLY have a house!!
I'll try to update more about that but for now we have a month to pack up and get in the new place!

Also the hub's car quit working yesterday and needs about $1500.00 worth of work. :(
So between those two things money is tight, so I don't see a nice camera in our future any time soon.

I of course have a ton to go back and catch up on but I wanted to join in all the back to school fun!

Thankfully, each girl had her own first day to shine!

All summer Bella has been saying she doesn't want to go to second grade, she wants to go back to first grade (she just LOVED her teacher).
But thankfully after MANY prayers Bella once again ended up with her bestie (they've been together since they were 3) and also two of her friends that she/we loved from Kindergarten!  She also got a teacher that she just loves again, so she couldn't be happier about being back in school.  Brynn and she don't like to be woken up in the morning but they do love school, which I'm so thankful for.  The other weekend they asked me why they can't go to school everyday.  Ha!  Hope they remember that when they're 16!

Here are Bella's first day pics over the years starting in 2009:


This Year!!
She's seriously getting too big!




Her new teacher and bestie.
 These cuties reunited!
Afterwards we celebrated by hitting the pool!
(celebrating first day and last day of summer for Brynn)

 We also enjoyed the farmer's market that night after a dinner with our besties.



 And of course ended with some Tastee Freeze!

Hoping for a fantastic year for our sweet big girl!!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings Barclay! Great pictures! I hope Blakely had a great first day at school! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com :-)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved