Monday, September 16, 2013

Back to School 2013- Brooklyn

Brooklyn has been waiting 3 years for this!!  
 Finally her turn. ;)



There was no hesitation for this little one, just excitement.
Her friend Grace.

 We asked Bryce and Brooklyn to take a picture together (both of their big sisters were in school here last year together) and this was as close as they would get, ha.
 Got them a little closer. :)



 I think putting her name up excited her the most, she was always wanting to do her sisters' names.

 She clammed up a little bit around her teachers but wanted nothing to do with me sticking around!
Her teachers said she did great.
I guess she went to the washroom once and asked for help (I always do at home).  They told her they would be there but to try first on her own.  She insisted on using a stool like we use at home though, ha.  She did fine on her own but her teacher could hear her talking to herself with each step. :)  Now we've practiced going on our own at home and not using a stool or potty seat.  Getting too big!
 Her friend Abby.
 On the second day of school they celebrated Brookie's birthday.  She has seriously had the longest birthday celebration ever.  (started at the beginning of August and still going)  Since it was recent they celebrated now, versus her half bday.  She LOVES her birthday.  She still thanks God for her birthday every night when she prays. :)



 She brought in chocolate ice cream for snack and it was a big hit and perfect for the hot day.
She also gave suckers to each of her friends.  This also delighted her so!

This little bean is loving school!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable kids. Smile's are so sweet. Keep up the good work.
dushman ko vash me karne ka mantra

Juan said...

Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

Anonymous said...

cute

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved