Friday, May 3, 2013

Last Weekend....

Oops!
I was doing well and then let a week go by without updating.
I had to take a bit of a blog break because I spent any down time I had doing our major closet season change over.  It sounds ridiculous but this literally takes me a week!
So last weekend's fun:
Friday night we had a fun night with our buddies.
We hit a park for awhile with the kiddos since we finally had nice weather!






 We then hit Noodles for dinner and went back to their place just to hang out.
Simple and delightful evening. :)
The next morning Little Miss Bells kicked off another soccer season.  She was on fire.  May be the smallest but scored 2 of her team's 5 goals!
After one goal Brooklyn decided to run on to the field to hug her sister, oops! :)
 After a little while the littles found a friend and just played princesses and Barbies off to the side.
 That night the girls got a hold of my phone and I found some lovely pics awaiting me.
These were a couple of my favs. :)

 Sunday was a jammed packed day.
We had church,
out to lunch,
 then I ran the big girls to Great America to get our season passes for the year, 




then quickly zoomed over to get Bella's team soccer pics, 


then took them back to GA to finish completing our season pass process and to enjoy some rides and time with friends for a couple hours.

Surprisingly the girls are NOT big roller coaster fans (well not for Brynn).  But I dragged them both on the Little Dipper last year and they ended up liking it.  So they begged to go on it before we left.  However when it took off Brynn was seriously rethinking this decision (unfortunately I could not go with them in my state so that didn't help) . ;)
The girls LOVED being back at our spring/summer hang out Great America!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved