Friday, January 25, 2013

Brynn's Christmas Program 2012

At the very beginning of December Brynn had her Christmas program at school.  I look forward to these every year, they are just precious.
Our girls with the Kissinger and Levin girls.
 Brynnie loves her Anna Banana and Maymay
 Whole clan sat with us for the beginning of the program.
 Brynn was NOT excited about going up on to stage at first...
 ...but soon she started warming up...
 ...and soon enough was having a blast! :)
 She worked her bell like a professional! :)

 Making her angel craft




 Then we had an angel snack!  Note her sweet obsessed sister going to town in the background. ;)


 Just missing Elle from her class.
 Brookie and her boyfriend Landon wanted in on the fun.
 So then the class acted the very first Christmas.  A certain someone kept stealing baby Jesus!

 Brynn wanted to be Mary but wasn't quick enough so she went with the star.  She put it on but then was immediately embarrassed wearing it so she just decided to hold it, bless her little heart.

 Since their class is small siblings got to help out, Bella was a wise "man."

 Such a fun day celebrating our precious preschooler!





1 comment:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved