Friday, January 18, 2013

An update, what?!

As the big girls' birthdays loom on the horizon it always make me think about how fast they're growing up.  I know I am so terribly behind in our updates and the very thought of it just overwhelms me.  And what do I do when I feel overwhelmed?  Nothing.  Its a terrible habit but when I have too much going on I tend to not do/be able to do anything!  So instead of going back and catching up I'm moving on and just ignoring the months I haven't updated.  I apologize girls (and grandmas) that your lives were badly documented from September till now.  I promise to try to go back and talk about those months.   But mommy was very sick with your new brother or sister.  I felt sick just about 90% of the day and had absolutely zero energy.  So after caring for you 3 all day little remained left in me to devote to this little old blog.
Although the energy hasn't really returned and my headaches still plague me I desperately want to get back in to the swing of things.  This is my hobby and it means so much to me to document your lives for you to look back at some day.  So I'm going to try my best!  I don't think I'll be getting back to every day like I used to but I would at least like to update about bigger happenings around here!
Unfortunately another thing that has suffered during my off months was picture taking!  If I have any pictures they only on my phone. Blech.  Oh well, it is what it is.  One day I'll be myself again, oh but then we'll have a newborn, ha!  But that's real life I guess!!
Hope to be back soon.

p.s. I guess I should get rid of the Christmas decorations on the blog huh? ;)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Bless your heart! I understand...but I'm not pregnant right now. Most of my pics are phone pics too :( oh well.

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved