Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Breakfast with Baby Jesus....

Our MOPS group put on the best event this December.  It was called Breakfast with Jesus.  Since the hubs is not a big fan of Santa I knew he'd appreciate this event.  We had a yummy breakfast while different characters from the very first Christmas (wise men, shepherds, angels, etc.) came around talking about their role.  There was a small family craft and the story was told of the first Christmas.  We also had a chance to take a pic with "Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus."  The girls loved every minute  of it!

Waiting to go in!

 We ran up and snuck in a pic with baby Jesus while waiting for breakfast, Brooke couldn't get enough. :)
 They also had a photographer there doing pics.
 All these besties were wearing the Christmas shirts I made them last year. :)



 A fun event and hopefully something that will be a future tradition!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved