Friday, June 1, 2012

Graduation!

Today was a big day.
My first baby girl graduated Kindergarten.
(well she actually has 2 more days but they had their celebration today)

Oh my goodness I can't get over how big she is.  I remember the CRAZY day of her birth like it was yesterday.  I think I'll just get to the pictures because if I dwell on this too long, I will get weepy.
So I'll just let the pics do the talking. :)

Dressed up for the big day.
 Recited a poem that started with each letter in Kindergarten.
 Then sang a song about first grade to the tune of 'New York, New York.'

 Getting her diploma!

 One special teacher, Mrs. Kalata!
 Her bestie from school, been together since preschool.

 And cake to celebrate!
 The SWEETEST teacher's aid, Ms. Evans.
 She may be one of the smallest in class, but boy is she getting big in her momma and daddy's eyes.
 And big congrats hug from little sis.
We're so proud of you our little big graduate!!


1 comment:

Lee-Ann said...

Awww, so sweet. They grow so quickly!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved