Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ahhhh.....day at the beach!

Today was a day for the beach!!

Fun with friends
Even ran into my awesome college roomie!!  Don't see her enough!
Wish I thought to get a pic, kids were all over though. :)
And she's done. :)

 p.s.  So I could tell Brooklyn was starting to go #2, when all of a sudden she yells potty and runs for the bathroom.  Since she was insisting, I put her on the potty and she totally went #2 (and this is actually not her first time).  I have not done a LICK of potty talk/training with her but she wants to do EVERYTHING her big sisters do these days.  I am NOT ready for this!  So funny how things change by your 3rd child. With Bells I couldn't wait to potty train. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

down a bit more princess let mecum in your ass

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved