Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas with the Usual Suspects....

So every year we do Christmas with the Usual Suspects.  They are one of the closest things we have to family around here and we love celebrating with them.  We use to spend every Friday together but with each addition of children this has become harder and harder.  But they are still very important to us.  This year (December 17th) was extra special because it may be our last for awhile, since one family may be moving away. :(  I won't post all of the pics but I wanted to post some that we tried to capture of the kiddos.  We have had 9 kids in a 4 1/2 year time span, so as you can imagine our photo session was insane, and throw in a wardrobe change and you've got pure chaos.  But it sure was fun. :)

For their gift I made the kids Christmas tree shirts (a tie for Anderson- yes the rest are girls!) and Christmas bows!








Wardrobe change to our fancy Christmas wear!

Unfortunately I didn't catch Stephanie in most of my pics from the angle I was at. :(


And we're starting to lose them!! :)


The Whole Crew
Anderson, Brooklyn, Brynn, Katie Grace, Bella, Stephanie, Avi, Ellie, and Mackenzie

Saving this one for their future wedding (fingers crossed)! :)


The kids opened their gifts from one another, we had delicious Chinese food- straight Christmas Story style- had the kids watch Veggie's Tales Little Drummer Boy, and Uncle Jake read T'was the Night Before Christmas.  A perfect evening, one I'll remember for years to come, and I hope the kids will too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved