Thursday, May 6, 2010

The grossest thing ever- did I leave you hanging?!

So apparently if you follow me on Facebook and/or Twitter I left a lot of you hanging yesterday. Yesterday evening I posted that the grossest thing ever just happened to me. I did not elaborate. Allow me to do so today. : )

So the girls and I were out enjoying the beautiful afternoon weather while the hubs had a little Cinco De Mayo golf outing. We decided to clean up the backyard and head out for a walk before dinner. I noticed the hub's golf flag from his small backyard golf hole had fallen down.

I thought I'd be a nice wife and put it back up for him. I held the flag while I asked Bella to pick the balls out so I could put the flag back. She wasn't too excited to pick up the dirt covered balls but did none the less. So when all was clear I jabbed the flag back in to position.

Some dark, liquid mixture of goodness knows what went flying and just coated me. It smelled and TASTED horrific!! My cleanliness goddess got a bit on her face and hands as well and Bella got a drop or two.

Needless to say we did not go for our walk, but straight to the shower!! Sorry to leave you hanging! : )

The pictures aren't great but I had to of course, document this event!
Brynn showing off her messy hands, NOT a happy camper!
Oh this picture doesn't even do it justice. My hair was caked, all over my hands and up my arms..... yuk!



5 comments:

Kelly said...

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, No! The picture of you is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Aww! Gross!

HeatherOz said...

oooohhhh! That does not look pleasant! So glad you got a picture BEFORE you clened yourself up! Hahahaha!

Lee-Ann said...

Oh yuck!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved