Monday, October 5, 2009

Tuesday's Blog Hop- Theme: Fill in the Blank....

This week's theme is filling the blanks in the following sentences. Here are mine, what would yours be? Be sure to check out what others said too by clicking on the links below!

You just found out you have one week to live. The first person you call is __The Hubs_______ and say___Hold me___. Immediately after hanging up the phone, you leave the doctors office and before heading home you go to __Target_____ so you can __buy every princess thing imaginable the girls have ever begged for____.

You gather your family at home that night and say __Mommy's time on earth is almost done and I'll be going home to heaven soon. I love you more than words can express and I'll watch over you each and every day_____ then all of you together __pray and then do whatever the girls want to do________.

You book a three day trip to three different places because you've always wanted to ___Israel______________, __Paris_________ and __Australia________. On the way back from your trip you stop off at ______Hawaii__________________ to __hang where we honeymooned again____ because you've been meaning to for a long time.

For two more days you spend your time reading __(nope, honestly I wouldn't be reading!)______, writing _letters to my girls to open on special occasions (graduation, wedding, etc.)_____, and __some advice for the hubs raising two girls on his own_________. You make sure you ___tell my brothers I love them and what they meant to me_______, __say sorry to anyone I need to_____ and __tell every friend I've quietly prayed for that isn't a christian what I've been praying for all these years_____... three things you know you should have taken care of but have been putting off.

MckLinky Blog Hop




1 comment:

jules said...

I love the "buy the princesses" part. Some things are very important!!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved