Monday, October 19, 2009

NOT Not Me Monday, Lyman Update...


So I don't have time to really post today because Poppi Glass is coming in to town and I have to clean, clean, clean!!! I just wanted to quick pop in and ask for your prayers. This next week or so is going to be THE BIG week. Remember the Lymans, whose updates are here and here? Well tomorrow is the birth mom's due date. So its just a waiting game now!! So just be in prayer for them and the birth parents as you think of it this next week or so. I will be sure to keep you posted! Also she has started up her own blog, so if she's gives me permission I'll send you on over there so you can send your love and keep track of the progress! Last night we had them for a quick dinner on their way up to WI to wait for baby Katie Grace to be born. It was great to catch up and pray for them before the big day!

We're thinking of you Lymans and we'll be praying for you every day!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'll definitely be in prayer for them and the birth family this week. Thanks for the update, I was just thinking that Katie Grace should be getting here pretty soon! :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved