Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing.......

It is my honor to introduce you to...

Katherine Grace

Katie Grace was born October 24th at 8:37 am and she was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches long.
She is perfectly perfect and the new mommy and daddy couldn't be more smitten.

Jake and Shari were able to be there for most of the birth of their baby girl (Shari was there the entire time). And they even allowed Jake to cut the umbilical cord. The new little family returned to their temporary home, for the next 30 days until the adoption is finalized, yesterday. Most of the Usual Suspects (the hubs stayed home with the kiddos) headed up yesterday afternoon to get our hands on her!
Congrats Jake and Shari, we couldn't be happier for you guys!
Go here for more about the Lyman's story.







4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update & pics! That's soooo exciting!

jules said...

congrats to them. she is beautiful!

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm so happy for them. She is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love babies!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved