Monday, May 9, 2011

A Happy Mother's Day....

So we got this year's Mother's Day pic!
2011

Love having my hands full of kiddos. :)

It was a great Mother's Day weekend.
Just wish I could have spent it with my mom. :(

The hubs asked me what I wanted for MD and I told him a day off. :)
So he graciously took Friday off of work and let me do... nothing.
I spent the morning trying to work on posts and updating our family site since I can never seem to get those things done these days, but after lunch I quickly realized I needed to leave the house to really have the day off. So I ran some errands, window shopped, had a quiet dinner alone. It was bliss. :)
Sadly, my day off was abruptly ended by the hubs calling me with Brooklyn screaming in the background. Since this little one rarely cries I knew it was serious. By the time I got home she was in bed so I'm not sure what was going on- the never ending cold she has, ears, getting teeth, over tired, etc.
Anyway, I so appreciated the time to myself!
Sunday, we went out to lunch and then to a gorgeous park to take some family pics (his idea!) and play on the playground.
That night we ended the day with a family walk.
(pics taken with my cell phone)
Look at these two little cuties!
A perfect weekend. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved