Friday, January 8, 2010

Time to wrap up....

And to wrap things up for Christmas festivities......

Cookies and playdate with all of our small group kiddos!
Anderson apparently wanted nothing to do with pictures. : )
Including the newest members Baby Abby and Ben.

Every year, since we can't afford to give all of the girls' friends gifts we like to invite them over for a movie and cookies night. We usually break it up into two nights in order to fit everyone!
All the hubbies were hiding upstairs in this one. : )
And then we have a Christmas with our besties. Here is the only picture I got of all the kiddos. Sorry Ellie. : )
And then every year we have an adult Christmas party. This year's theme was Survivor Maui. Complete with fun mind, strength, and eating challenges!
(2 of our couples had already left by the time I got a picture- and yes little miss party animal didn't want to miss out.:) )
It really was a wonderful Christmas season!
Next I'm going to have to share some the kids' favorite gifts....


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the idea of having the girls friends over for a movie night! Love all the pics :)

HeatherOz said...

I have loved seeing all of your Christmas photos. I was not ready for the holidays to be over so it's fun to pretend that they are still here!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved