Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun!

Well I'm not that late, but here is our fun from Valentine's Day!
The girls writing out their Valentines.

 Caught Brynn reading to Brooklyn in one of their Valentine's outfits, too cute not to post.
 My girls are obsessed with these stuffed animals, so they woke to these and some chocolates when they got up on Feb. 14th.
 I also had the planning of the girls' school parties.  
I went with a minute-to-win-it theme.  First task was to transfer M&Ms from one cup to another just using a straw in 1 minute.  Both classes did surprisingly well with it.  I put less M&Ms in the younger class though.
(Brynnie was also celebrating her birthday this day :) )
 Next they had to pass a tissue paper heart around the class only using a clothes pin.  This was a lot harder for them than you would think.
 Next they had to get the whole class (split them into 2 groups though) from one side of the room to the other using two giant hearts and they couldn't fall off the hearts into the "lava."
(didn't catch Brynn's class doing it)
 Then I ordered these tic-tac-toe games from Oriental Trading Company.
 I also ordered these little mailboxes from OTC for them to decorate for their Valentines.


 And the treats of course!
Fruit kabobs with heart marshmallows, pink rice krispy treats, and a frozen yogurt treat with a strawberry on top!
 And my sweet little loves!!!
One being a bit silly. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved