Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Needing a change!

So while my parents were still here I decided it was time for a haircut!!  I usually go 6 months or even more between haircuts and the last time I thought about cutting it, my hair was getting so long I decided to wait even longer and just get it to a point where I could donate it again (nothing like getting a free haircut and helping those in need!) without it being too short afterwards.  I like having my mom with me when I go, so decided to go while she was here.
Here is before.
My bangs had gotten too long too so I had just been pinning them back.  I am so thankful to have these pics.  I donated my hair last when I was pregnant with Brynn (hmmm wonder if its a pregnancy thing with me :) ) and took before and after pics and ended up losing that camera before I ever downloaded them.  I was always so disappointed not to have that memory.
 Once I got there, was in the chair, and saw where she wanted to cut it seemed a whole lot shorter than when I measured it at home.  Quite nervous!
 No turning back!
I liked how it turned out but of course I can't get it to look as nice as she did, so I've been a bit disapppointed about it and anxious for it to grow.  Thankfully my hair grows fast!  And I love that it has gone to someone who needs it more. :)



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! I am growing mine out to donate - I've never done it before. I love the before and after pictures!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved