Friday, February 8, 2013

Birthday for two special people...

SO I took a break on Tuesday from my regular scheduled catch up posts to do a bday post for the hubs and then we've had a totally long week of V, Bells, and Brooklyn being under the weather and I was too beat.  But don't want to get too behind!!
My momma and hubby share a bday- February 5th- so its a very special day for us!  The girls made the hubs about a bazillion cards and pictures for his birthday, they just love their daddy SO much!
Here are some of my more recent favorite pics of the hubs:




 They love their daddy so!


MY FAV!!  


Saturday before his bday my daddio happen to be in town and graciously hung out with the girlies so I could take the hubs to his favorite restaurant, Wildfire.  We literally only go once a year on his bday because its so expensive and we didn't even go last year, so it had been a while!
They brought him a little birthday treat after our meal and we couldn't even eat one bite we were so full!

 Turns out on his actual birthday our preschool was having a fundraiser night at Culvers and the board was helping serve food with the teachers.  He's on the board but of course they said he didn't have to but we LOVE our school and wanted to help!  So we headed over there for a bit.  Then Ryan, Somer, Jenna, Nick and kiddos came back to our place for the hub's favorite cake, Angel food cake.  Thanks for helping us celebrate!

Happy birthday my love!!

And for mormor, who we missed catching on the phone, we sent a special birthday message!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved