Saturday, May 5, 2012

Take Your Child to Work......

Last Thursday was Take Your Child to Work Day.
Bella has been counting down all month for this day. :)

At the hub's work you have to be 6 yrs. old to attend for the day, so she was so excited to be old enough to go.  They had special activities planned for the kids all day.
Bella loved every minute of it!
She had a friend (daughter of a close co-worker of the hub's) to spend the day with too.

Of course little Miss Brynn was very sad to not be partaking. :(  She had the day off of school so she hung out with me at MOPS and was my special helper.  Afterwards, Olive Garden was running a special where kids ate free, so we went out for a special lunch together with Miss Jackie and Baby Landon. :)
My special dates!
 My momma made these super cute outfits for the girls!!




 Oh also had a to share, we made these awesome picture coasters for our craft at MOPS!
 
Our table was also on breakfast duty.
I'm NOT a morning person so the thought of cooking something in the morning does not appeal to me. But this time I wanted to make something.
So I took two of my momma's great recipes!
Breakfast Pizza

Hungarian Coffee Cake


I think they were big hits! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved