Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I know I said this in the last post, but boy am I thankful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day!!
We had a low key mom's day.
The morning was bombarded with handmade presents that they were SO excited to give me. :)
Went to church and heard a great sermon on how God helps us be great mom's.
With the hurry to get to church in the morning I did not get breakfast in bed.
When I told Bella I didn't have time she burst into tears.
She wanted me to eat breakfast in bed so badly, so precious.
(Hubby was trying SO hard to get them to smile, waving things around and such that my head accidentally got cut off, oops! They look adorable though!)
 After church the hub's and Mr. Joe offered to feed the kids while Miss Leah and I got to go have lunch sans kiddos!  It was delightful.
 After lunch we went home and put Brooklyn down for nap and just laid low for the afternoon.
 The hubs kept the big girls happy so I could just enjoy the afternoon.
 Hubster graciously got me Buffalos for dinner and was just a HUGE help with the kiddos and around the house.
 That night I relaxed some more, got chocolate ice cream, and a massage by my hubby.
 A nice way to spend a day with my family.
(Hubby also offered to take pictures of me with my girlies, which is the best gift ever!  Too bad I'm in the pics, and too bad we didn't get to them until the end of the day when I looked completely exhausted.  Oh well!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved