Monday, July 18, 2011

A new project....

For awhile now my friends and I have been admiring all the adorable bows, outfits, etc. that etsy has for little ones. Especially the adorable pillowcase dresses. After ordering a couple of things, I just felt, if I had sewing machine and someone taught me, I could totally do some of these things. Ha!
So time went by and my friend Lisa contacted me and asked if I'd like to learn how to make pillowcase dresses.
I said, "Yes, yes please!!!"

So she graciously and patiently taught me the ropes.
One of the hardest things is deciding on fabric. :)
Lisa is fabulous at this!
So I decided to make dresses for some of the girls' girlfriends' birthdays.
Couple weeks ago all, but one of the girls, I made dresses for were together so we got some pics. I also made bows to match the dresses (although not for my girls :) ).
They looked SO cute.
Thanks ladies for dressing up all of your girls!
(Miss Ellie wanted a nap not to take pictures :( )
Just missing Ellie and Abby!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved