Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bella Update....

So today we went back to Dr. Dave for a check up on Bella's mouth following her accident Tuesday evening.

After talking to Dr. Dave and our friend that is a dentist it seems like the best solution is to have her tooth pulled.
I've been very emotional about it and I have no idea why.
Of course I hate to see Bella hurt or afraid but it seems like more than that.
I worry about her starting school, taking her class pictures, etc. with a giant gap in the center of her mouth.
Its completely vain my worries I know.
I think it comes from knowing how mean kids can be, and how scary making new friends can be, and not wanting her hurt in any way.
I just need to remember her peers will have holes in their mouth too, we're just starting a little early. :)
As if I wasn't enough if a worrier, now I'm worrying for her too. :)

She's doing great though.
We've been able to keep her teeth really clean so the dentist was happy with that.
So next Wednesday (they want to wait until all of her swelling has gone down) we have scheduled an appointment to get it pulled. :(
We'll have to keep an eye on the other 3 front teeth as well. Since one of the center ones is slightly loose, and the other two also were hit, there is a possibility of infection or losing them early also. Agh. Let's just pray that doesn't happen.
We weren't sure if they would pull the really lose one today, and although she teared when we warned her, she was oh so brave and ready to do what she needed. :)
But she's looking better and better each day!
And she's going to be super safe now since crazy daddy ordered this for future bike riding:
Making her mean face. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved