Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Randomness....

I'm so frustrated with how my day disappears. Almost everyday I sit down to post and something or other pulls me away. Sigh. And now I'm so far behind, I'm too overwhelmed to even begin to start posting. Such a vicious cycle. :) This evening I'm finally sitting down with a clean house but I literally was picking up ALL day after the girls. Not sure its worth the hassle....

Anyway, we are still alive and doing well. Everyone is healthy again and praying it stays that way. If warm weather ever gets here, hopefully we can say goodbye to cold and flu season for good. We have had SO much rain. Hoping to dry out soon!

Brooklyn is officially 8 months now! One of the many posts I need to catch up on. She has many exciting new tricks. :)

Bella and Brynn are currently obsessed with Tangled. They spend most of their day "doing the Rapunzel play" and acting out the movie. Poor Brynn usually ends up being Flynn and Mother Gothel. Bella has her ways of convincing her. :) I need to just go out and buy the movie, we've rented it so many times I've almost payed for it! Bella told me today she wants to meet Rapunzel in real life. :)

Sorry for the boring post, just wanted to jump on real quick! Now I'm hitting the sack!

Oh and for good measure and for grandmas. :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a sexyass has daddy tonguefucked that yet? NO?Bad daddy let me fuckit for you

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved