Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Month!!

So I've got some catching up to do!!

If you're new to our blog, something fun about our family, is all of our birthday's (except for our newest addition) are literally 10 days apart!
The Hub's: February 5th (as well as my mom)
Brynn- 15th
Bella- 25th
And me- March 7th
My grandma's was the 1st and my SIL's is the 22nd.
So we are on birthday overload here!

Here are some pics from the Hub's day:
I had a sweet little helper helping me get daddy's cake ready, while he and big sis played in the snow. :)


I think she just did it to lick the beaters. :)

For some reason our creation sunk when all was said and done. I don't seem to have very good luck with baking these days. It wasn't pretty but it still tasted good! :)

Man the hubs is old. Half way to 40. Yikes. Just kidding love!

I had secretly arranged child care (for the older girls) and wanted to get some close friends together for dinner at his favorite place, Wildfire. Unfortunately, most couldn't make it. But one of our closest couple friends graciously were able to join us and it was just perfect!

Thanks Chevriers for celebrating my man with me!
And thank you Kissingers for watching the big girls!
Afterwards, we came home, sang, and ate a 'beautiful' cake with daddy!

Happy Birthday love of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved