Monday, January 17, 2011

I hesitantly post: Before and After

So I say hesitantly because I feel a bit foolish.

I hyped up my big haircut yesterday and now I'm not sure I really like it. :(

I wanted to post pics though (and this is NOT to fetch any compliments) so I don't leave you hanging anymore. :)

Not sure if I like how the bangs turned out and maybe if I should have gone shorter???

I considered donating like I did a couple of years ago but my stylist kind of talked me out of it and now I really wish I had. She ended up cutting 7 inches and then some and you need 10 to donate. I should have just stood up to her and done it.

Oh well here are the long awaited pics!
BEFORE
(I apologize for the terrible pictures, I had just woken up and we were rushing out the door for church)

Here is all my hair, it doesn't look that impressive but it was A LOT! :)

AFTER



Later that night I showered and styled it myself to see if I liked it better, hmmm...




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! I honestly think it's cute and you can still pull it back.

Kelly said...

I really think it looks cute! Seriously - you look adorable! Although I understand how it is to like it when you leave the salon but then not be too sure about it later. My hair has gotten kind of long and it's been falling out like crazy since Levi was born (I lost a ton of hair after having Lily too), so I'm seriously thinking about getting my hair chopped. We'll see if I actually do it :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved