Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brooklyn Blythe is 5 Months!

This little cutie is 5 months! (January 23)
Oh my goodness, I just can't believe how fast the time is going!
Not sure if you can tell by these pictures but this lady is moving!
I sat her in her bouncer last night and a second later I looked over at her and she was sitting straight up, may be time to put the bouncer away. :)
She still hasn't rolled at all. Probably my fault though. She absolutely hates tummy time and I don't tend to push it. Guess we'll try to practice more. :)
Not much has changed since her 4 month post, since I was so late in posting it. She may be phasing out her evening nap soon but that's about it. She absolutely LOVES solids. I've been serving just the tiny amount that is recommended and she devours it, so I give a little more and before I know it, she's had half a jar. The only reason I stop is so I don't over feed her. I may add a morning feeding in soon since she is liking it so much. Let's make those rolls even yummier! :)
Whoa don't fall forward!


Love your little Alfalfa hair. :)
Could these big, blue eyes be any more mesmerising?

Be still my heart.


1 comment:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved