Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Bean Update....

Thank you dear friends for such a heart warming welcome back!
Oh, so much to blog about not sure where to start....

How about a Little Bean update:
I'm 17 weeks now
Not feeling sick at all
Energy is hopefully coming back
I definitely have a little potbelly, but as of my last appointment last week hadn't gain any weight yet???
No maternity clothes yet, although now and then I do put them on for added comfort, just don't want to get sick of them : )
Cyst has officially decreased in size
Peeing all the time of course, I'm bad even when not pregnant
No unusual cravings, things will just come that I have to have- latest would be Arby's
If its a girl Bella wants Little Bean's name to be Cinderalla and for a boy, Prince Charming
Brynn, when asked if she's going to be a big sister, still says "No I baby." : )
And one month from today we'll know if Little Bean is a girl or a boy!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look beautiful!!! So glad you're feeling well. I've been praying for often.

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved