Thursday, October 4, 2012

Need a laugh?

So I caught a couple funny things on my phone I wanted to share.
These girls bring me such joy and laughter (most of the time ;) )!

So I was out shopping the other day with Brynn and Brooklyn.  We were walking through Macy's and every time I turned around this little cutie was posing with the mannequins.  It was hilarious! :)
also wanted to wear her daddy's belt that day.  I'm telling you, too cute!


 Our stupid freezer is totally broken.  About one a month now it completely freezes up and my poor hubby has to go in and thaw it all out so the fan will keep running.  We totally need a new one but don't want to pay for one.  Looks like our Christmas presents to each other will be a lovely refrigerator. :(

Anyway the hub's was doing one of his monthly thaw outs and a little someone just wanted to be close. She's usually a momma's girl (I finally got one!!) but lately things seem to be changing (NO!) and she loves being with her daddy.



Don't want to leave this cutie out.  This year she is on the Pink Popstars (couldn't be more perfect of a name for her soccer team :) ).  Her game the other day she scored FIVE goals!!  She may be the tiniest on her team but she is one tough cookie!!

Hopefully these brought a smile to your face, like they did mine! :)





1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aw, such sweet pictures! So funny with Brooklyn with her daddy!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved