Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Brynn's Turn!!

So the week after labor day it was Brynnie's turn to start school!!

Brynn was a little apprehensive about heading back but seemed excited about everything at Back to School night.
Then the big day was here!
She was excited to have her backpack packed and ready and get to take her first day pics like her big sis.






A couple of Brynn's besties.
So fun that Abby is in her class!!  Her mommy and I used to teach together!!
With all the girls in her class (just missing Elle)!  There are also 5 boys.
She didn't want me to leave but Ms. Denise came right up and Brynn was happy to go off with her thankfully.
She had a great first day and I'm so proud of her.
She now goes right in and is so anxious to tell me about her day when she comes home.
So thankful for such a wonderful preschool!






1 comment:

Kelly said...

Aw, such a sweet big girl! Love the last picture, of you two!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved