Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Program

This last Saturday, Bella had her Christmas program at school. I look forward to this every year, its just so precious. This year since Bella was in the older class she got to do the bells during their song performance. It was SO cute! I'll try to get video up tomorrow. She did ok with it but kept looking around and missing her cues. : ) Here are the pics from the day:
All dressed up in their Christmas dresses!
Two of Bella's closest friends- Alyssa and Nolan (might have a little crush on Nolan : ) )
Ready to ring her bell!
Making her Jesus in the manger craft.
The dad's- Mr. Joe being silly, didn't have a baby to hold. : ) Brooke and Landon are 3 wks apart.
The snack was also a Jesus in a manger that they had to put together. I actually caught myself saying, "Don't eat baby Jesus!" : )
Then they acted out the birth of baby Jesus. Bella was an angel again this year. Then they sang a couple more songs.
Such a fun family day! Thanks to the Droesslers for coming and being Bella's "family" too!
All the classes came together and sang one more song.
Bella was really in to it! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved