Monday, November 1, 2010

How can 10 weeks go so fast!?

*Today is Mormor Domier's big surgery at 3:40 pm central time. Could you keep her in your thoughts and prayers? Not sure what I'm talking about? Read here.

Well my sweet, sweet baby girl is 10 weeks today so I thought it was about time for an update!
Miss Brooke is still as wonderful as always.
She's definitely smiling socially. She's not the instant smiler Brynn was, more serious like her biggest sis. She is especially smiley right when she wakes up.
She is cooing and talking up a storm. Her whole body gets going and then she lets out the sweetest sounds.
I finally packed away the newborn clothes, sniff. She fits 0-3 clothes perfectly.
She hasn't grabbed anything quite yet, but she does like to bat at things.
She goes to bed at 8 and usually gets up around 1 and 5 and then up for the day between 8-9. Although a handful of times she has made it until 3 and then is up for the day between 7-8, hoping that sticks soon!!
When Brynn was born we thought her and Bella looked identical at birth. When Brooke was born we thought she looked completely different than the both of them. But more and more I totally see Bella. Every time I lay her on the changing table I'm reminded of a picture we had of Bella on the changing table. But then there are times I totally see Brynn.
What do you think? Can you tell who is who?

(sorry this is a terrible picture)

Happy 10 Weeks Baby Girl!


4 comments:

jules said...

I actually think they all three look A LOT alike!

Unknown said...

I agree, I think they all look similar!! Happy 10 weeks!

Kelly said...

Wow, they do look alot alike!! So super cute! Happy 10 weeks Brooke :)

HeatherOz said...

I thought the first picture was for sure Bella. But then I saw the picture of the cutie in Bella's chair. I think the 2nd one looks just like Brynn.

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved