Monday, November 5, 2012

Apple Orchard Trip 2012

Every year we go to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard (rewind here).  It has been a tradition with our wonderful friends the Chevriers since before we even had children!  We never know when the best time to go since our lovely Chicago weather is so unpredictable in Sept/Oct.  Last year when we went it was 90 degrees!  This year we were thankful for a sunny day but it was a bit chilly.  Unfortunately the day we chose to go both big girls had school.  I considered taking them out but the hubs wasn't to thrilled with that idea and an outing with just my baby girl sounded fun.

Looking back now on the pics I am a bit sad they weren't part of it.  And that we didn't have a family outing to pick our pumpkins but the big girls each took a field trip to a pumpkin patch so they had their fun too!  Next year we'll try to get to one as a family. :)

Here are some of my favs of my outing with my little bean!

Sitting so sweetly listening to the lesson/movie about the orchard
Avi took on the big sister role for Miss Brooklyn, she was so sweet!
We had a big group with us this year since we invited mom's from our MOPS group




Love this sweet face and bright blue eyes!
They gave us a small bag of apples this year since the crop was very bad but let us pick our own pumpkin!

 She knew just the one she wanted!
 This girl RARELY gives me eye contact for pictures, stinker!

 No matter what you do mom, I'm not looking at you!

And of course ended our time with a yummy donut!
Checking out the animals with one of her besties Molly!
Tried to get a couple pics but again no eye contact, trouble I tell ya! :)

Had a fun, fun time with my little bean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved